Saturday, February 10, 2007

A visit to the Franschhoek mountains with the Hyosung

I've ridden my new bike (a Hyosung GT650S 2005 model) to the Franschhoek mountains two times now. I have to say this is my favorite road so far... it has some awesome curves that are perfect for this bike. The road surface is pretty smooth as well and it's perfectly suitable for the Hyosung's stiff suspension.

Here's a couple of photographs of the city of Franschhoek itself and the surrounding areas.





The motor is a 650cc liquid-cooled V-twin, which is naturally unbalanced, so I'm having a bit of trouble with too much vibration on plastic parts, but that's easy to fix once I get time to tighten some bolts.





I've updated the february album on my website, click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice bike! Is lane splitting allowed in the RSA?